Book your parking space to attend an event at the Palais des Sports in Paris
Benefit from our attractive rates by booking your parking place in advance on our website !
Are you looking for a place to park for the Palais des Sports in Paris ? Concerts and shows in the Palais des Sports attract droves of motorists, which leads to major traffic jams all around the area. To gain time and save money, book your parking space in a car park a little further out and certainly much cheaper, then make your way to the Palais des Sports by Tram (line T3, direction Pont du Garigliano, Porte de Versailles station stop) or Metro (line 12, direction Mairie d’Issy, Porte de Versailles station stop).
ParkingsdeParis.com, the parking specialist in Paris, offers a variety of parking solutions :
- The Parkélis Lefebvre public parking is at 2-minute walk from the Brancion Tram station which will take you to the Palais des Sports in just 5 minutes.
- The Porte d'Orléans car park is situated at only 3-minute walk from the Porte d’Orléans station stop on the tramline : plan on a tram ride of around 10 minutes to the Palais des Sports.
- The Charléty-Coubertin parking is situated at less than 5-minute walk from the Stade Charléty station stop on the tramline : plan on a tram ride of around 15 minutes.
- From the Maison Blanche parking, it's a 1-minute walk to the Châtillon-Montrouge metro station where you should take line 13 in the direction of Saint-Denis Université. This will take you in no time to the Porte de Vanves station where you can take the tram line T3 (in the direction Pont du Garigliano) directly to the Palais des Sports.
- The Gare Maine Montparnasse and Tour Montparnassecar parks are just a 5-minute walk from the Montparnasse-Bienvenüe Metro station where you should take line 12 to the Porte de Versailles. You should allow about 10 minutes for the journey.
Palais des Sports de Paris - 34, boulevard Victor - 75015 Paris
For further information : www.palaisdessports.com