Book your parking space for the International Tourism Show at the Paris Porte de Versailles exhibition centre
International Tourism Show
You can rely on ParkingsdeParis.com, the parking experts for Paris !
The International Tourism Show, an unmissable spring-time event, is held over 4 days and covers 13,000m² in the Parc des Expositions Porte de Versailles in Paris. Around 600 exhibitors cater for all types of craving to escape, based on various themes such as round the world travel, novelties and trends, wine tourism, children or out-and-about in France. The Paris Tourism Show is expecting more than 100.000 visitors. Will you be among them ? If so, book your parking place right now !
It will be very difficult to park your car on the roadside or to find a parking space near the Porte de Versailles. Those arriving by car will need to find a parking space further out from the Paris-Expo exhibition centre to avoid the traffic jams and then use public transport for the last part of their journey. These parkings are very useful :
- The Parkélis Lefebvre car park is around a 10-minute walk from the Porte de Versailles exhibition centre, or 2 minutes from the Brancion station stop on the T3 tramline, which will take you to Paris-Expo in just 5 minutes.
- The Porte d'Orléans car park is situated at only 3-minute walk from the Porte d’Orléans station stop on the tramline : take the tram line T3 direction Pont du Garigliano to the Porte de Versailles station stop (plan on a tram ride of around 10 minutes).
- The Charléty-Coubertin car park is situated at less than 5-minute walk from the Stade Charléty station stop on the tramline : take the tram line T3 direction Pont du Garigliano to the Porte de Versailles station stop (plan on a tram ride of around 15 minutes).
- From the Maison Blanche parking, it's a 1-minute walk to the Châtillon-Montrouge metro station where you should take line 13 in the direction of Saint-Denis Université. This will take you in no time to the Porte de Vanves station where you can take the tram line T3 (in the direction Pont du Garigliano) directly to the Porte de Versailles station.
- The Gare Maine Montparnasse and Tour Montparnasse car parks are just a 5-minute walk from the Montparnasse-Bienvenüe Metro station where you should take line 12 to the Porte de Versailles. You should allow about 10 minutes for the journey.
The Salon Mondial du Tourisme (International Tourism Show) from Thursday, March 14 to Sunday, March 17, 2019 at the Paris-Expo Porte de Versailles exhibition centre.